Organise a game of cricket
anywhere, anytime and join us in batting away cancer!
The Biggest Game of Cricket provides a fun way for all Australians to raise funds for a great cause.
We’d love your support!
In 2016 we’re excited to launch the ‘Schools’ Biggest Game of Cricket’ campaign and we’d love your support. Your involvement, whether big or small, is completely up to you. Every school we’ve partnered with thus far are rolling it out in different ways. So, what are we trying to achieve?
• Raise awareness for childhood cancer and it’s effect in Australia.
• Promoting grass-root level cricket.
• Advocating women’s sport and it’s growing success in Australia.
• Raise funds for the Ponting Foundation and our beneficiaries to help young Australian’s and their families beat cancer!
How can your school get involved?
• Implement a game of cricket as part of your PDHPE/Physical Education classes. Games can be competitive and/or themed. Students are encouraged to bring a gold coin donation on the day.
• Establish The Ponting Foundation as your official charity partner for any internal school cricket comps, house cricket and/or cricket unit of study.
• Run a lunchtime tournament for students with a registration ‘buy-in’ donation to raise money for Biggest Game of Cricket.
• Choose a home-round for your school cricket teams and dedicate as your School’s Biggest Game of Cricket with fundraising on the day.